Sunday 29 July 2012

The Love Legacy - Generation 1 Chapter 4



Hello everyone and welcome back to the Love Legacy!

The last chapter ended with Juliet and Benjamin coming home from the hospital with two baby girls! Twins Amanda and Eleanor are the first possible heirs for the Love family!

And here they are, the whole family together! Remember chapter 1 when they were dreaming about the same things? Well, now that they have two baby girls to take care of...they got synchronized in the baby care as well :D

Juliet: feed the baby
Benjamin: feed the baby
Juliet: control if she's really drinking
Benjamin: control if she's really drinking
Juliet: oh my I'm tired and my back aches.. *rolls eyes*
Benjamin: oh my I'm tired and my back aches.. *rolls eyes*
Juliet: ok, I'm done, now she's going to sleep and I'll have another free hour to master my cooking skills
Benjamin: ok, I'm done, now she's going to sleep and I'll have another free hour to nap

...er...nearly 100% synch :D


awwwww aren't they cute? <3<3<3
and adorable? and lovely? and...


Juliet! weren't you supposed  to be mastering your cooking skills?
Juliet: nommm...wedding cake...


Benjamin: what's wrong with night craves?
...night...craves????? Juliet...are you having night craves???
Benjamin: what's the problem with my wife having night craves? She taught how to death stare you know..
nothing..nothing :D you'll see :D



Oh em gee! Juliet, what are you doing in the toilet with that face? is it possible that....


Benjamin: Juliet broke the toilet...
so..it's just a broken toilet then :( disappointment :(


But our friends here aren't disappointed at all! Since Ralston became part of the family, he and Noodle have been having the time of their life! They've become best friends and are playing all day long :)

Hey what's this music? Did you switch the tv on again, Kellie the dog gnome?


Noooo! Juliet! now I'm happy ^_^
Juliet: oooh my dress changed again! And it's cuter than the previous one, it has the sheep pattern! 
:D:D:D
Juliet: mmm Benjamin... it must have been you...
well of course it was him, I don't use pregnancy mods in a legacy... :D


Soooo baby n.3 on the way! The family is growing faaast! :):) Even because Benjamin is an adult already...strict schedule for you two if you want to keep the legacy going!

But the thing is: big family = need for money, and as Juliet has worked, like, only 2 days, and Benjamin is still in the wedding holiday period, we must find another way to make money! And seeing that Noodle is so good at retrieving gems...let's teach this wonderful ability to Ralston as well!
Noodle and Ralston will make a great hunting team :)

Btw, Benjamin and Ralston became eternal friends during the process :)


Here he is! Our hunter!

What did you find, Noodle?
Noodle: ...wofghrljk [I'm stuck! I thought I could dive as if it were a pool but it was just grass painted in stones...stupid glitches]
:D:D


And Juliet thought to help while on pregnancy leave by selling paintings..she's artistic after all, it's time she starts using her natural talent!

But it's really hard to keep her painting, what with the girls screaming and her needs dropping really quickly...
apparently it's all on Noodle and Ralston to provide for the household! And thanks to them I'm slowly redecorating the house... but it isn't complete yet, so pictures in the next chapter!


Hey, what are all those unknown people doing in the girls' room?
It must be BIRTHDAY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the first birthday time in the Love household :)
Hey, who's that unknown lady holding Eleanor? Leave her in her box at once!


Oooh more guests! And the old lady at the right...do you recognize her? she's aged but I think she's the hideous bartender from chapter 2 :D and she actually looks better now :D


And this guest was really enthusiastic about the firefly and the monarch butterfly..and they're not even rare! She must be excitable :D


Even Noodle is bonding with some canine-visitor! And guess who he is? He's Patch Miller from chapter 2! He has aged as well :D


And here comes the first birthday girl Amanda! yay!

Juliet: that single candle just lit itself...I didn't place it there...why is that? is it magic? that cake's bewitched...I'd better threaten it with my killing gaze....


Apparently all those guests that had come for the birthday party had forgotten there had to be birthdays and kept doing anything else but celebrating the girls aging up...Benjamin included!
So Juliet blew the candles for Amanda and then, as the small house was so crowded and Amanda is a loner, she decided to bring her to a quieter place for her to age up in peace....


...the toilet! what a wonderful cozy place to age up... apparently the Love family likes the toilet for big events... Benjamin gave Juliet her first flowers in the toilet in chapter 2! Since then, the ground floor (and only for now) toilet has become a popular place for big events... :D

so...I feel...sparkles coming! And be ready to welcome...


...GLIIIIIIIITCH!!!!! urgh...poor toddler Amanda...how can I fix you?

Amanda: *clapping hands* I'm a toddler yay! I don't have legs but I have wonderful red shoes! It's an improvement, as a baby I didn't even see my body..

But wait, it's time for another birthday I see! Let's see how your twin sister turns out...


Benjamin, go get Eleanor!

Oriole Bird: ... [that.cake.is.bewitched. let's kill it with the death stare..]
Benjamin: ... [weird guests at my party...what kind of friends does Juliet have?]


And here she is! baby Eleanor is happy to age up in her dad's arms!

Eleanor: yay!
Benjamin: ...
Old lady with country hat: Benjamin, you have a funny green thing shining over your head hahahaha *clap hands*


Ralston:... [caaaaake]


Wait...what's happening?

Green lady at the back: no idea? I'm holding a piece of cake...what am I supposed to do with it?
Blond lady at the table: you eat it of course...
Juliet: yayyyy happy birthday Eleanor!
Old lady in western hat: party yay!
Eleanor: I'm so happy to age up that I'm floating!
Benj...

WHAT? you're FLOATING?
GLIIIIITCH!
Benjamin go get your daughter!


Benjamin: fiuuuuu got her!
I'm offering her to you Hedwig...
*rofl*


In the end Benjamin put her on a comfy place to age up...the wet floor...poor Eleanor...
but here, the sparkles are coming!
be ready to welcome toddle El....

GLIIIIITCH!!!!! *faints*
Eleanor: uuuurgh...am I pretty? am I as pretty as my sister? I am legless too! or better, I have some strange adult leg where my arms should be....and I can death stare too!

Oh dear, it must be some stupid CC...let's save and go find the culprit and erase it... no, wait, why can't I save?


Juliet: PAAAAAAIN!!!!! and I haven't even got my slice of cake!
oh dear! you're gone into labor! what a timing... oh well, breathe Juliet!
Juliet: *breath*....it's not workiiiiing! paaaaain!!!! and I'm definitely not going back to work after this, I'm too tired!


Juliet: paaaain! no it's better now... I feel the sparkles are coming... and here he is! it's a boy Hedwig!
congratulations for your first baby boy Juliet! What name did you choose?


Everyone, meet Harry Love! He was born good and athletic, likes blue, r&b and lobster thermidor.
Welcome to the family little Harry! He looks so cute <3


...hey Benjamin, you're a daddy again!
Benjamin: zzzzzzz


And here, at last, I fixed the bad CC and gave the girls a makeover!
Eleanor is on the left and Amanda on the right. Eleanor looks like Juliet, she has her hair&eye colour. While Amanda is definitly Benjamin's daughter :D She's exactly like him! And she has purple eyes..although I'm not sure what colour are Benjamin's eyes, but I believe it's from his side anyway...


Here they are, closer picture! and you can see how purple Amanda's eyes are!


Juliet: nighty night my little angels! 

Yes yes sleep tight Love family because tomorrow....toddler training starts! :D




But it wasn't a relaxed night for Juliet...

Juliet: why is this one screming!!!!!
he's needing attention...
Juliet: he's there smiling...he's achieved his masterplan! he's not hungry or dirty... he screams because he needs attention! how on earth can that be? as long as he's fed and clean, why doesn't he sleep like everyone else? RAAAAAAGE!




and someone else is needing attention too! look, it's Ralston's birthday!
Ralston: wof! [ooooh...sparkles all around me! if I'm quick enought maybe I can eat one!]

Noodle: Ralston, my friend, you've got some grey on your fur...

Ralston: I'm an old dog now Noodle...
Noodle: but we can still hunt together and play together can't we, mate?
I love these two! they're so cute when they play... I'll try to find more pictures of them bonding! Don't worry Ralston, you're still wonderful :)



And now back to the toddler training! Here's Amanda being potty trained!

(I know Juliet is wearing the maternity outfit, but because of the birthday glitches I had to go quit the game without saving and I had to do the birthdays again...and this time to avoid major crashes I had the twins age up a day earlier so that to avoid the aging up-giving birth at the same time :D )


 And always Amanda playing with the peg toybox while learning some logic skill...and making funny faces :D


and here she's with her twin sister who's enhancing her virtuoso trait! Aren't they cute? <3<3


And well, this is less cute perhaps, Eleanor was raging because she couldn't stand the squeaking sound of dog toys :D


But she got some attention at last and Benjamin taught her to walk... Benjamin's face is so sweet! He definitely is a good father :)


Harry: hey, hey you there Hedwig-the-voice! Pay attention to me, I'm a family member too! And you know what? it's my birthday today!
Really? so soon! but this means...birthday time again! :D


Harry: yay! I'm a toddler, I'm a toddler like my sisters! I'm gonna be the boss..
...and it's makeover time as well!... 

Actually I forgot to take a close up of "new" Harry, but you'll see him in the next pictures :)


Benjamin: oh my...my third son turned a toddler today...I'm so busy being a daddy that I almost forgot what my LTW is! I can't let it happen...I must achieve it...I must be a heartbreaker...
what were you just saying Benjamin?
Benjamin: ...er...that I'm so happy that my kid aged up!
...well yeah, of course... I'll just know what do do with you and your LTW, let me just fulfill some more of your wishes and you'll see..... mwahahahahaha *mad laugh*

Btw, when I had Juliet invite random people at the party, I found out that half of the girls there were "old friends" of Benjamin... only the girls were... and, like, 8 of them! that's really suspicious... you just wait for a few days Benjamin and you'll wake up wishing something different... :D

And here is Harry about to go to bed :)

I just love sims kids! They're so...well, I know I said it thousands of times but they're definitely CUTE :D


 And also Amanda got a makeover!


Here they are, the three of them playing together...they're so...

I won't say it, you do :D


Benjamin apparently really likes teaching his kids to walk :D
And poor Harry is the only one who didn't get the freaky IF :( he's always thinking of stealing those of his bigger sisters :D You can't know it now Harry, but you're just lucky not to have that thing stalking you in the bathroom when you showers!

But where's Juliet? We haven't seen her for a while...


oh, hello Jul....Julieeet! you're pregnant!!! ...again :D when did it happen?

Juliet: uh..yeah I noticed..but I didn't get the sheep dress this time...
Fourth baby on the wayyyyyyy!!!!!


Juliet: well, I'm used to this babies by now...one more one less..what the difference will it make... just more potty-poo to throw away... 



 Juliet: ....more potty-poo? that's disgusting! blaaaah


 So, I'll end this chapter with more toddler training....

Juliet: say greenhouse effect Eleanor! Your dad told me about it in our first conversation...
Eleanor: greenhouse effect!
  

Juliet: tell me: if I don't behave I'll get a medicine
Amanda: medicineeee waaaaaah raaaage!


 ...and of course, new baby's coming soon! :D

Will it be a boy or a girl? 
Will he get an IF as his bigger sisters or be forgotten by some freaky old person sending IFs to newborn kids?
Will there be more glitches? (I definitely vote for a NO)

Stay tuned for chapter 5! and visit the sims 3 thread here or recommend here ;)


oh, btw, I had to do a make over to the nursery you see in these pictures...apparently there's an issue with the spiral staircase...people got up but said they were stuck when tried to go down! Weird.. I liked it a lot with that staircase :( I had to replace it with a normal one.. anyone else experiencing this glitch? is there a way to fix it?







4 comments:

  1. hehehe, baby madness! What fun. Ah glitches...yes, they tend to haunt your game more and more as time goes on. Cleaning out CC regularly-ish is usually a good idea. Good job on the blog, too - looks great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hellooooo! thank you :D I'm happy you liked the chapter and the blog! I spent nearly the whole afternoon/evening trying to understand how to design it and then posting old chapters and writing the new one...I had a pretty bad headache at the end but I'm happy someone's appreciating :D and it's fun to have my own blog, and it's actually easy once you figure out how to do it :D
    And about the CC...I found out that it's always the same CC that provokes glitches..I find it, clean it, but then I download a new sim from the exchange and the same bad CC is there again! how can that be? it looks like a sim "virus", as it's always some naked bottom and upper part and a vampire shirt that get installed and provoke glitches..
    but anyway, as long as I know where to find them and I can remove them it's fine :)
    Thanks again for reading and commenting and good luck with your job! & study :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG LOL this episode is the funniest I've read yet...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I had a look at it again ... so much time has passed!!!! I miss young Juliet and her crazy kids :D I'm glad you liked :)

      Delete