Sunday 29 July 2012

The Love Legacy - Generation 1 Chapter 3




Hello everyone and welcome back to the Love Legacy!


Hello Juliet! What are you wearing? You..you didn't cut your hair did you?
Juliet: nope..it's just the custom bachelorette party outfit..
Ok then, you scared me...oh wait, you said bachelorette party? wow! the first party at Love House...let's see if your guests are having fun..
Juliet: I have no idea..I don't know half of them...




Random blond girl named Oriole Bird: hear hear everyone! Our Juliet here is going to get married tomorrow so, tonight, it's the last time she can be like a yeti! 
Croud: yeeeeeees

Juliet: ...[when can I go to bed? these unknown people are boring...]
come on Juliet, go make some friends!

Oriole: yes yes girls, but first let's make a speech, and a toast! to Juliet, who..





Oriole:...has someone ringing the doorbell...
Crowd: to Juliet, who has someone ringing the doorbell!
.....

well, it was this half naked dancer here! who danced the whole night under that light.. a few of the girls kept staring at him, Juliet, however, was too busy getting pizza :D

Red lady talking to purple dress lady: I can curl my lower lip! see?
*urgh*
Half naked dancer guy: ... [that lady's creepy..I'd better do my dance and leave asap..]


In the end Juliet had fun and even made some friends! She even earned another celebrity star, probably for befriending one of the unknown party guests :D


And apparently everyone either spent the last energies on the party or had come to the party with a low energy moodlet (like Juliet's) because everyone was fainting around! some people even went to the garden to faint because there wasn't enough space inside, that's mad :D and Juliet couldn't go to bed because the Red Lady (I think she's named Alouette Bird) was sleeping in her bed..

other happenings of the evening were:
1) Juliet was given flower by a certain girl named Hailey, who is apparently in a relationship with some lady named Vera but doesn't bother flirting with my founder as well..
2) A pop up appeared saying that Benjamin just celebrated his birthday and was now an adult! Noooooo he's definitely older than you Juliet! we need to get a move on with the Masterplan phase 3...Wedding!


And here it is! wedding time! 
Juliet had organised a wedding party on the river! 
But for some strange reason guests weren't changing to formal clothes...or had very ugly formal clothes :D
As guests arrived Juliet started to notice that something wasn't ok, something was missing..or better...someone!

Juliet: WHERE ON EARTH IS BENJAMIN??
ok, don't panic, and take deep breaths... he may just be a bit late, you did invite him to the party didn't you?
Juliet: yes!
so well...just try to give him a call..

Juliet: ...uh, hello Benjamin...hi, it's Juliet..I was just wandering if you wanted to come over.....
Benjamin: oh great idea Juliet! I'll be right there!
Juliet:.......did he realise that I was being sarcastic?I can't believe he forgot to come to our wedding party!
ok, relax, the most important thing is that he comes...(hopefully)
breathe and calm down...
Juliet: *breathing* I'm relaxed, everything's going to be ok.. *breathing*


Juliet: hello Benjamin, I'm glad you came...you DID remember we were having our wedding party in here NOW, didn't you...
Benjamin:..[wedding??] o-..of course darling, I was just getting ready .........

mmm you don't seem ready at all, what's that attire? mmm.. you better behave Benjamin, there's something totally wrong in all this...maybe you're not so perfect as you seemed to be...poor Juliet, I just hope I'm wrong!


Anyway, he agreed to marry Juliet..here they are, waiting for the guests to sit down while the moon rises...
they look so serious! but they look so nice together!
you heard me Benjamin, you better behave...


Juliet: it's come Hedwig! I'm going to get married to the man I love..I can't believe it! it's going to be forever...and he's going to be part of the legacy too! It's the happiest moment of my life..
yes dear, I'm happy for you :) and your face shows the seriousness of the matter and the weight of the duties that a legacy founder and her spouse have, in order to keep the legacy going.. I'm so touched! Good luck guys, you look like a great founder and husband!


and here they are....exchanging rings and vows...
*awww*

(and you better stick to them Benjamin!)


and finally they're married in a romantic setting at moonlight!
Congratulations guys!


Crowd of (mostly unknown and wearing everyday or work dresses) guests: CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Juliet: oh thank you, everyone who's come here, even those I had never seen before! It meant a lot to us...and I can't believe I'm married! Oh, I'm so happy I'm going to cry!
you sure you're happy Juliet? uhm..I wish to see Benjamin's face...


Benjamin: you're the most beautiful woman in the world Juliet, I can't believe you accepted to be my wife...
Juliet: oh Benjamin, you're too sweet..and actually, it was technically you who consented to be my husband..but who cares anyway, I just love you <3

*awww*


Juliet: see Hedwig? he loves me, everything's allright, I don't know why we thought what we thought before, but everything's perfect, do you see his face now?
yes I do..and he seems truly happy...and I'm happy for you two! Welcome to the legacy Benjamin Love!
Benjamin: wait..Juliet, did you hear it? 
Juliet: don't worry Ben, it's Hedwig-the-voice, she's my creator and master of this legacy..
Benjamin: legacy?
Juliet: I'll explain once home honey... :)

ok, I think I might take back what I thought before about Benjamin...he does seem to love her :)

come on guys.....


...let's cut the cake!
Juliet: caaaaake! it looks perfect!
Benjamin: .....
what's wrong Benjamin?.....Benjamin..???


Benjamin: ....OMG I'm married!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
excuse me but you don't really seem to happy about it... oh wait, in the happiness of the moment I forgot to check...couldn't it be that.....

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Benjamin's lifetime wish is.....

...to be HEARTBREAKER!

no way man, you're not going to achieve your LTW, period.

Btw, his other two traits aren't perceptive and absent-minded as I thought, but brave and handy (which could be really useful :D)
And he likes black, peanut butter and jelly (as probably everyone had guessed from chapter 1) and indie music.


After being shocked by the ring on his hand, Benjamin finally made a happy face and accepted the fact and concentrated on the music :)
Luckily Juliet was too busy cutting the cake to notice Benjamin's face...but she had been so taken in her wedding that she had totally forgot to go to the toilet!
Run Juliet!





...but it was too late...she didn't make it to the toilet and everybody saw her having an issue on her wedding day...and being a two stars celebrity...the next day she got a bad moodlet because someone had let slip that she had had the issue in public...and she couldn't even go and try to win the cause because she had no money :( poor Juliet...


Anyway, with Benjamin also Ralston became part of the household! And he's going to be an old dog soon...that's a pity, he seems to get along really well with Noodle!
And with Noodle he shares the love for swimming! He's also quiet, proud, faithful and independent.

Here is the fist dinner together as a family! Although Noodle was already sleeping upstairs...


And then...well, everybody knows what happens then :)


In the first morning as a family I sent the whole lot to the pool! The dogs had rolled the wish, and I thought to fulfil it :) besides, while everyone was away I had time to renovate the house a bit....

...although there are no pictures of the new house because I finished the funds before I was finished with the house, so it's not completely decorated...as you'll see in some of the next pictures :(
I'll put pictures as soon as they earn more money and I can finish the work :D
anyway, I added a garage for Benjamin's pick-up, a slightly bigger kitchen and another room upstairs.

and...



Juliet! what happens to you!
Juliet: I don't...know...must improve my cooking skills I guess...must have eaten something burnt..
I don't really think so Juliet....!!! :D
Juliet: why? what else could that be?




baby one is on the way! congratulations Juliet!!!! you're gonna be a mummy soon :)
Juliet: ooooh...my dress just changed....



Juliet: now I got what you were saying about the duty of being a legacy founder Hedwig....
*giggles* you should go tell your husband don't you think? Give him the wonderful news!



Juliet: right... er... Benjamin! I think I need to tell you something..
Benjamin: oh, you noticed that this room is lacking wall paint too! that's so bad..where did my 4000 simoleon go? I should have a talk with this friend of yours Hedwig-the-voice..
Juliet: yeah, you're right, it looks like we're sleeping in a cave!
*cough cough*
Juliet: right, I didn't want to talk about the missing paint Benjamin.. well, how to tell you...do you know those blocks that kids use to play?
Benjamin: yes..so what?
Juliet: do you think they're funny?
Benjamin: uh?



Juliet: because you're going to play with them a lot! in a few days time...
Benjamin: really! oh em gee Juliet! are you telling me you left your job and started the baby care career? congratulations!
Juliet:...I just meant that you're going to be a daddy....
Benjamin: *seems like he's going to faint but he recovers*...


Benjamin: I'm going to be a daddy...I'm going to be a daddy! hello baby in there..you're gonna be daddy's little girl! 

(he rolled the wish to have a girl). Apparently he took it well! maybe it's his natural way to react to big events, like for the wedding..he's shocked at first but then he faces his responsabilities and he's happy about it :) well done Benjamin :)


The days passed by and the new family seemed to have settled well in the slightly modified house..
Noodle kept thinking that he loved Juliet although she was a bit weird and forgot to do the house chores, i.e. wash the dishes, Ralston was adjusting to the new house and running around with Noodle made him really tired in the evenings...


and Juliet found a new hobby and was encouraged by her husband, who seemed to be always close to her, whatever she was doing...



 he even watched kids tv with Juliet!

Until one night...





 Juliet: HEEEEELP!
Benjamin: ...zzz...uh...what?



Juliet: I think the baby wants to come out! paaaaain!
Benjamin: what? who?




Juliet! take big breaths and relax, it should help! 
Juliet: *breath*.....*breath*...



Juliet: oooh thanks Hedwig, it helped, now it's definitely better!
Benjamin: oh em geeeeeeee! my wife's going to have a babyyyyy!!!! aaaaaaaaargh what should I do?
Just drive her to the hospital, will you?
Benjamin: yeah, right, let's go get the car Juliet!



"drive her to the hospital" didn't mean that it was her who actually had to drive Benjamin....

Oh well anyway.... are you ready? It's the moment that we were all waiting for!
Be ready to meet.....




Amanda Love! Our first baby girl heir!
She was born with the loner trait and the randomizer chose eccentric as the other trait.
She's scorpio and likes spiceberry colour, cookies and country music.

(sorry for the picture.. I apparently uploaded the wrong one without the borders cut off :( )




aaaand...her twin sister! Eleanor Love!
She was born as a virtuoso and rolled couch potato as second trait.
She likes aqua, pancake and roots music.

Sooo surprise surprise!!!!!! Our first baby heirs are twin sisters! And the parents didn't even use the fertility treatment or read children books.. they just watched kids tv together, if that counts...
HUGE LUCK!!!! :D

well, I won't tell Benjamin yet that I had to sold the chemistry lab (or whatever it's called) to afford two baby beds ;P




So, here ends chapter 3!
I can't wait to see how the two Amanda and Eleanor turn out :) They look so cute! 
Good job Juliet and Benjamin :)
Now, go back to work because we are broke and the house is lacking paint! :D

I hope you enjoyed reading :) if you did, you can recommend if you like :) or leave a comment here or in the forum :D

Thank you for reading and stay tuned for Chapter 4!


2 comments:

  1. That wedding dress was beautiful!! I know I'm catching up but am loving the Loves!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey there! I'm glad you started your LoveLegacyMarathon :D:D thanks! I don't remember where I found the dress...I don't have it anymore but it was probably from the free stuff of the sims resource..I'm not sure though :( I just finished typing the 2 final chapters of the last special! so you'll have more to read soon :D:D:D
      thanks for reading and have a nice evening!!!

      Delete