Sunday 29 July 2012

The Love Legacy - Generation 1 Chapter 2



Hello everyone! and welcome back to the Love Legacy :)

At the end of chapter 1 Juliet asked Benjamin out, so this chapter will feature dates, romance, pet-friends and..weird faces :D 

as you can see from this first picture... 



Good morning Juliet! Did you have a nice sleep?

Juliet: Beware everyone! don't get on my nerves or I'm gonna fight you...
Ok well, I hope Benjamin behaves...or is a kung fu pro :D

that face made me laugh! actually she was just going to pretend to take a picture..first thing in the morning! XD




Noodle:...[you know I love you Juliet...but you do act weird sometimes..]





New day new challenges!

I had Juliet ask Benjamin out again (because last time the game had crashed without saving the latest progress) and while she did that, Noodle rolled the wish to visit the park. 

He went to the dog park which turned out to be the meeting place of all kind of animals...but dogs!

Here Noodle met Freebird Johnson the horse...





Then he talked about his dislike for cats with Mozart Miller the cat, who btw responded with his dislike for lawn sprinklers 


and then he met this cute puppy (a dog in the dog park at last)! He's Patch Miller and if Juliet had more funds I'll try to adopt him! Isn't he cute? <3<3<3

Juliet: who said puppy? I want a puppy! and a kitten...and a horse! Each of them would award me with 1500 points you know? You should really consider this Hedwig...to make your favourite and only legacy founder happy!*
...Juliet, you're nearly broke...you should thank EA that taxis are free otherwise you should jog to go on your date! Besides, you can't talk now because you're not on the picture! and you should be focussing on your first date! How is it going? 

*she rolled wishes to adopt a cat, a dog AND a horse!


Juliet: I don't know... I reached the saloon and Benjamin was there, everything looked so perfect!
And then?
Juliet: and then I ordered drinks for the both of us and sat down waiting for the girl to mix them...and when I turned around Benjamin had disappeared! :(
Don't worry, I'll go find him! maybe he just needed the toilet..


But he was NOT in the toilet! he was upstairs talking to an hideous bartender!
What are you doing Benjamin!!!!!!!! Go back to your date X@


Bartender: hey who says I'm hideous? I can smiiiiiiiiile!

...*urgh*...


Juliet: what! He was upstairs talking to a random girl while I was here buying him drinks with my last funds!
I can't have my first date ruined because of a random bartender...I'll show her my kung fu moves! you'll see hideous bartender! I'm coming after you!
oh dear...


...luckily when she saw Benjamin she changed her mind... and instead of slapping the random girl in the face....

Juliet: Benjamin, I thought to buy you a drink! are you happy?
Benjamin: thank you Juliet, that's so sweet! I was really longing to drink this green stuff they make here...
cheers to your first date guys!

Juliet: and I would even like to flirt and give you flowers... but I don't have money for that!
.....you don't need to tell him Juliet....

family funds are soooo low after she bought him drinks she can't even afford flowers! XD


Juliet: hey what are you doing? I'm supposed to be the one having a flirting queue of actions...what is this spontaneous flirting from you? is it the alcohol???
Benjamin: I feel strange...I don't know if it's the drink of something else Juliet, but I really want to hug you!
Juliet: whaat?


Juliet: okay then...if you must... just do it quickly ok?



Juliet: oh my... Hedwig! I think he's going to come close to me! what should I do?
what? what do you think you should do? (besides, you have hugged Benjamin already in chapter 1...) 
Juliet: But I feel sick! I can feel some pain in my stomach!is there something wrong with me? maybe the evil bartender put butterflies in my drink and I swallowed them and now they're flapping in my stomach! I need to go to the hospital!
Congratulations Juliet! I think you just fell in love :)
Juliet: really? but I still feel the butterflies! maybe it's the evil bartender that cursed me.. 
I don't think so...it's the normal feeling of being in love, it's good! stop blaming the bartender and enjoy it! (and anyway the bartender can't curse you... yet :D)


Juliet: oh.. and..Hedwig!
what, again? you still need me on your first date?? no good! what's the matter now?
Juliet: you're right, I think I really love this guy! do you think I should tell him? what should I do?
..no idea ...what do you feel like doing? :)


Juliet: er... Benjamin...
Benjamin: yes Juliet?
Juliet:...I really liked your hug....and...and... I think...
Benjamin: yes?
Juliet: that I...I...
Benjamin: yes...?


Juliet: I feel like I want to kiss you..

*awwwwwww* congratulations Juliet for your first kiss! <3

Here we found out that Benjamin's a good kisser! new trait! so, up to now he's friendly, charismatic and good kisser..  2 more to go!
And he's a celebrity! he has 1 star...good catch Juliet ;)


After that the flirting actions queue became very long.... :D 
and now they're going steady!
in the end Juliet invited Benjamin over and he decided to be romantic and give her flowers in the toilet *lol*

I really like her face in this picture :)

Well, after that she rolled many wishes concerning Benjamin, but although he stayed for the night she couldn't fulfill the woohoo wish because he went to sleep and then to work...but a he said that he had an incredible date!

so keep the wish locked for next time girl, we'll work out another perfect date!
Juliet: yay!


That evening Juliet acquired her first cooking point while cooking the waffles! (about time, as she's supposed to become a cook and learn all the receipes..)
And she ate her first non-burnt meal with the flowers Benjamin had given her on the table :) they even match her shirt colour :D


As first thing next morning Juliet taught Noodle how to hunt...he had rolled the wish for it...
and this proved very useful! 
First it keeps Noodle occupied when Juliet's at work (when he's not socializing with the neighborhood pets)
and second, Noodle started to find rare gems that are worth a good amount of simoleon :D so no more 3 simoleon family funds :D (after juliet cooked the waffles there were just 3 simoleons left :D)


And finally, it's Juliet's turn to earn money for the family! Here she is on her first workday! At last we'll get some more funds, we can't rely on poor Noodle finding gems can we...

Excited Juliet?
Juliet: my gaze kills...
that's the good mood girl, have fun! :D

Probably she thought this chapter needed a serious face too...


...but apparently one serious face is enough! :D After some uneventful days something worth taking pictures came finally up!

what's wrong Juliet?
Juliet:...I....I...
what? I spot the bethroom's tiles on the background...could it be th-..


Juliet: I....broke....the toilet.....
oh come on, every legacy founder has his/her first toilet breaking moment! it's just normal, it's even fun! :D


Juliet: fun? FUN? what's fun in a broken toilet? and you, bathtube, you'd better not break as your friend the toilet just did...remember that my gaze kills...

she was actually staring at the bathtube! it's so fun how quickly her face changes! First she's worried for the toilet and then she stares at the bathtube in a murderous way... she's scary sometimes..


Juliet: you stupid toilet! Now I need to repair because I can't afford wasting 50 simoleon on a repairman! 
come on girl, keep it going and you'll get a perfect legacy-founder-repairing-first-broken-toilet picture :D
Juliet: if you ever think of breaking again I'll kill you with my killing gaze, I warned you toilet..

The toilet incident solved, Juliet needed soome cheering up and as she had a free day I decided that it was time to search the neighborhood to see if our man Benjamin actually lived there...and he did! he lives in this blue house here!
When Juliet and Noodle arrived he wasn't at home, but luckily he came back after a short while! (while I was taking the picture actually :D)


And we found out that he also has a dog!
Meet Ralston Schmidt!


Noodle was really happy to have a new friend and they started playing together :)

BTW, I forgot to say that a few days ago Noodle also got the non-destructive trait!


Oh, and this is Benjamin's house...not bad at all! I particularly like the kitchen, I might draw some inspiration ;)


Juliet asked if she could stay for the night and Noodle slept for the first time in a dog house! Ralston left it to him and went sleeping on the couch inside..what a kind dog!

Dinner eaten, dogs asleep, Juliet was waiting in the bedroom to finally fulfil her wish and get some aspiration points when something bed and potentially evening destructing happened...


Benjamin: TOILET'S BROKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN X@

*lol*


After a while*, finally Juliet managed to fulfil her wish :D And judging from his face, Benjamin had been wishing for the same thing as well :D

* Juliet had to go get Benjamin in the toilet to avoid him fixing it...but her energy was too low and by the time he had reached the bed she had fainted on the floor! too bad Juliet... seeing that she was sleeping Benjamin went staring out of the window and thinking of flies (???)...and he stayed there! till Juliet's energy bar filled a bit and I could finally take this picture :)


OMG! what are you doing Juliet! *rofl*
Juliet: *singing and walking weirdly* love is in the air....

Spending the first night at Benjamin's had some strange effects on Juliet...
she woke up and started to walk like those creepy dolls that children get! I couldn't stop laughing...she walked like that out of the house and to the taxi! Then luckily when she got off the taxi at home she was walking normally again..
I had never seen this :D
and anyway, she seemed really happy :D


The next day she got an invitation for a party at Benjamin's!
apparently he loves staring at her while they eat...in the first chapter he thought that he liked her no matter how disgusting the food that she prepared him was..but this time HE prepaired the autumn salad..so..I guess either the autumn salad has strange effects on sims or he's a bit of a creepy starer :D
But they found eachother, didn't they? The creepy gazer and the girl with the killing gaze :D


Anyway, she got to stay for the night while the party was going on in the other room and I thought this dancing picture was funny :D
And we got to see that Benjamin has tattoos all over his body! I don't know if you can see it from here but he also has a plumbob tattoo on his arm :D


She went home early though, because Noodle was feeling lonely...

Juliet: here I am back sweety <3 I'm sorry you're being a bit neglected but Hedwig said I need to find a man to bring the legacy on, it's a matter of life or death...
Noodle: wof! [don't worry, I'm a good dog and I understand that...but I'm happy you came home early for me:) but could you please hurry with the wedding? I'm feeling a bit lonely and I would love to have a doggy friend to play with me when you're not here..]


So, following Noodle's advice, we decided to make up a strategy:

First: before work, Juliet started to study cooking (I bought her a book case btw!) in order to be possibly promoted at work (more funds=better house makover to host the future family!)

Juliet: family? oh yes, if Benjamin moves in, there'll be 4 of us! me, him, Noodle and Ralston! we'll need a comfortable house with a swimming pool, you promised!
..er yes..only for the four of you of course...

Second: after work, Juliet asked Benjamin out.


...and in the meanwhile we got a new friend!
meet Kellie the dog gnome, who switched the tv on and started watching...and then asked Noodle to join! :D


And now back to the masterplan phase 2:
Juliet asked Benjamin out.

Benjamin: hello Juliet, I'm glad you called me, I was missing you..and I sensed you wanted to tell me something...am I right?
Juliet: what? yes yes you are...but FIRST I need to picture your neck so as I can paint a portrait of it!
Benjamin:...


Juliet! Remember the Masterplan Phase 2!!!

Juliet: allright..then... Benjamin, I think I have a surprise for you....
Benjamin: what is that? wait...can't it be....oh my! you already painted the picture of my neck and you want to give it to me!!!!
Juliet: ....no you dumb, can't you see what the balloon over my head says? it's a....


Benjamin:... RIIIING!!!! and a diamond one, my favourite! oh my! oh wait: how could you afford it? last time we talked you only had 3 simoleons in your funds!
Juliet: oh yeah right..I don't really know actually, it just appeared in my hand...anyway that's not really the point Benjamin, don't make me go off topic!
Benjamin: right dear I'm sorry, what were you saying?
Juliet: ... Benjamin...will you marry me?
Benjamin: oh Juliet, I thought you'd never ask! I thought I would never have the chance of wearing a diamond ring in my whole life, but then I met you and everything changed...

...Benjamin...did you really wish to wear a diamond ring?.........


Benjamin: I love you Juliet!
Juliet: I love you Benjamin...
hey, is that a shark in the background?
Juliet: what?
don't worry, congratulations guys!!!! :):)

Masterplan phase 2: complete!
Juliet even earned one celebrity star after proposing :)



So, here ends chapter 2! Stay tuned for the next one..and if you liked it, give a rec or leave comments here or on the forum :)





No comments:

Post a Comment