Sunday 29 July 2012

The Love Legacy - Generation 1 Chapter 1



Hello everyone and welcome to my first ever Legacy!
It's set in Appaloosa Plains because nearly everybody is having pets and I love animals :D and so does the founder ;)






Meet the founder: 
friendly, artistic, animal lover, loving the outdoor, natural cook Juliet Love!
Having the lifetime wish of learning all receipes thus becoming the Culinary Librarian and loving autumn salad, French music and pink.

Hello Juliet! Are you happy to be my first ever legacy founder?

Juliet:.....
You're even going to be on a website you know, people might even read your life stories! Isn't it great?
Juliet: ...
...

She's not excitable at all, is she? I should have given her the trait.. 

she's always keeping that serious face! It was really hard to take a picture of her with a different facial expression than this one...but when she does have a different expression it's a funny one, you'll see :D




Aaaaaand... also meet the founder's best friend Noodle Love!
He's friendly, adventurous and likes swimming.
I think he's cute! although in most of the pictures his eyes are closed...maybe he's ashamed of the camera :D

Hello Noodle! Happy to be in your new hous- er..lawn?

Noodle: ...zzzz....

Ok, these two were meant to be together :D




Here they are! In front of their brand new house :) 
In the end I used almost all the family funds and built them a small house!
That just now I realise, matches with the dustbin :D





Here it is! I personally like the sunflowers a lot :)
And now a quick tour..



..that's the living room...


...and the kitchen...



...and the (basic) bedroom.
(Sorry for the outside walls that you can see here, but when I wrote this chapter I didn't know about the camera mode yet :D)


Sooo, back to the founders!
They both rolled the wish to become friend (and later on best friends) so here they're starting to bond :)

Juliet: awww Noodle you're the cutest doggy ever!
Noodle: ... *wags tail*



Noodle: [and you're the cutest human that I've ever met (actually, you're also the first one)]
Juliet: awwww doggy hug! I love you Noodle <3
Noodle: wof! [yes yes I love you too.. I even might love you more than the pool see? but if you just walked me there it would be awsome :D]


Noodle loves swimming and he keeps rolling wishes to go to the pool :D
So I thought, why not, as it's a legacy and we need to find Juliet a boyfriend, let's go to the pool and see if anyone with potential is around...

BTW, this picture was taken at a neigbour's house..at the beginning I thought to have them visiting neighbours to see if there were singles living in the area and they ended up visiting Shawne Fox who already had a kid so, no potential. But he had a cool horse who was wishing to eat chicken leg (!!) and a lovely pony...but it's not time for ponies! (yet..)


First walk together! I like the countryside in Appaloosa Plains :)
Here they became eternal friends!


...although once arrived at the pool Juliet seemed to think that walking her dog around was making her forget to get a job in the cooking career... but at least here she made her first funny face :D

Juliet: Noodle, you're so cute I forgot to go find a job! It can't go on like this you know, your well being depends on me getting more funds as well! Besides, if I get a job in the cooking career I might also bring home free food...so that we'll have more money to buy you a proper dog house! Don't you want a real dog house Noodle?
Noodle: [it's not my fault if I'm cute..]
Juliet, you'll find a job later, you first need to find a potential husband! Priorities my girl! Men with potential are hard to find so it's better go on man hunt first thing..the job offers on the newspaper will wait for you at home anyway..


Juliet: OMG! the voice is talking again! who was that? is that you Noodle? You have magic power!
Nope Juliet, it's not Noodle, it's Hedwig, your creator :D ..and finally you paid attention to me...hello Juliet!
Juliet: uh hello..Hedwig..where are you? I can't see you..and wait, what do you mean you're my creator?
Nothing nothing..let's just say I'm the one who provided you with that wonderful house..don't you like it?
Juliet: so..as I understand it..it's your fault we need to walk to the town pool instead of just having it in our backyard as everyone does in the area...
...listen, you're lucky you have walls around your furniture and didn't experience living on the lawn as legacy founders normally do...
Juliet: again with this legacy thing! what's a legacy exactly?
Well, it's some kind of challenge, you start off with just a little bit of money and progress in your career to make more money, so you can have a bigger house with a pool!Isn't that cool? and you can adopt more pets also!
Juliet: yay new pets! I love pets <3
I was sure you'd say so :) and let's see what's left.. money, pool, pets..oh yes love! Legacies are about finding your own true love that can share the house with pool and pets with you :)
Juliet: oooh really? Is my true love waiting for me somewhere in this very moment and you will find out where this waiting place is and you will make him come to me?
Of course dear, I'm working on it right now..


Juliet: that's amazing! thank you Hedwig! So, let's go to the pool and see if he's already there... let's picture the moment! If it turns out well, I might even want to paint this scene in my first ever painting!
Noodle: ....[Juliet, you know I love you but you're weird sometimes..I'm not used to you making a different face than the usual serious one..]
Juliet: oh, Hedwig! I think I like being part of this legacy thing! are there other things I need to know?
...well, after you meet the man of your dreams and progress in your career to build the house of your dreams..[you get pregnant and have lots of kids because we need to find a heir to carry on the next generation so as we can reach generation 10]...you get married to the man of your dreams and live a long happy life with him and Noodle in the house of your dreams!
Juliet: wooooooow I'm lucky to be a legacy founder! (then why it's called founder I can't really tell..)


Woah Juliet! We're lucky today, I think we found a potential husband just across the street!
He looks rather good..and he's thinking of his brand new sport car, go for it Juliet! Run before he leaves..


Noodle: in the meanwhile I'll just jump in the pool for the first time! yay! I love swimming!


Juliet: hello you [potential husband], I'm Juliet Love, I just moved here in a small but cosy green house Hedwig-the-voice has built for me and Noodle, my cute dog, and I just acknowledged that I'm a legacy founder, which means I have to work to make money so as I can add a pool and new pets to my home!
Mysterious man: oh, nice to meet you Juliet. I'm Benjamin Schmidt, and I was too concentrated on how sparkling  you look that I just didn't catch anything you said..
Juliet: never mind..


Benjamin: So, what do you think of the theater?
Juliet: oh yes it's great, I'd love to go and see the orchestra playing!
Benjamin: yes music's nice... but have you ever tried to learn to play an instrument? all those notes..they make my brain go crazy!


Juliet: how about cats? those won't make your brain go crazy...
Benjamin: oooh cats! I love them! they're as cute as peanut butter and jelly! Have you ever tasted it? it's the best food ever! you eat it, your brain relaxes and all your worries are put aside!
Juliet: oh really? never tried it..I'm more the autumn salad type actually..you know, it's healthy and practical, you don't cook it on a stove so you don't risk to burn your food!
[not that you ever tried autumn salad Juliet..and you don't cook peanut butter and jelly either..]
Benjamin: you've never tried peanut butter and jelly! I can't believe this.. no girl, I think our conversation's over, we're not compatible, I'd better go to the art gallery... I heard they also have a giant-sized picture of peanut butter and jelly...



Juliet! You can't let him go, we didn't find out if he's single or not yet! 
Juliet: that's right, BENJAMIIIIN COME BACK I NEED TO ASK YOU IF YOU'RE MARRIED SO THAT I CAN KNOW IF YOU HAVE POTENTIAL FOR THE LEGACY!!!

Juliet: so...what were we talking about? oh yes, are you married?
Benjamin: what? married? think jokin's funny do you? how childish... now, let's talk about more serious stuff, how about the global warming? that's one huge problem...the pinkish sort of clouds that surround our blue simearth are being destroyed so the planet is getting warmer and warmer...haven't you noticed that we haven't had seasons for a while? although you see people dressed with winter boots, it's always hot summer weather! If things don't change we'll have to escape and go living on another planet...

I don't really know what that blue and pink ball he thought about was, it looke either as a giant lollipop or some kind of earth..anyway, in the end it turned out he's single so we could proceed further ;) 
We got really lucky Juliet! Good potential at the first try!


Poor Noodle we're neglecting him! although I don't think he minds, he had the time of his life swimming and then he dozed off on the bench :D

Noodle: I know you're working on the legacy thing, finding a man for Juliet is the priority now, I'll patiently wait here till you come back to take another picture..

Oooh I just love Noodle!!!!


Back to our couple: finally Juliet started to flirt! In a very...er...peculiar way...

Juliet: You know, when I'm in a public place and I need the toilet, I go for the female toilet door...and I'm interested in people using the other door...
[whaat? you're not inappropriate Juliet, I didn't give you that trait!]
Benjamin: ooh Juliet, you do have a unique way of flirting.. I like that..
Juliet: You're too nice Benjamin *blushes*
[...]
Juliet: and you know, as I'm a girl, my favourite colour is girlish pink!
Benjamin: mine is black...
Juliet: so we can paint our future together...
Benjamin: how nice that would be Juliet.......and if the global warming gets too bad, we can escape to somewhere in the galaxy together! The only thing I need to bring from here is my widescreen TV.
Juliet: what?
Benjamin: The widescreen TV! I sense that your lifetime wish is learning all receipes.. and I sense that you have a chep TV at home don't you? with the widescreen TV you can learn all the receipes sitting comfortably on your couch!
Juliet: oh yes! how do you know that? wait, I know, maybe you bought those magic items from the store..the crystal ball and stuff? that's not fair, wait till supernatural is released, I'll find a way to gain magic skills as well!

...I'd rather not tell you Juliet...but you're not eternal...but who knows, maybe some of your heir will gain magic skills and bring you back...who knows :)


Anyway, during that (crazy) conversation we found out that Benjamin is friendly and charismatic. We still don't know his other traits but, who knows, maybe he's also perceptive and could really guess that Juliet's lifetime wish was to learn all receipes :D stay tuned and we'll find out..
At last Juliet invited Ben over and he agreed, and we found out that he doesn't have a shiny sport car as it seemed from his thought at the beginning, he owns some kind of pick-up.

Benjamin: hello Juliet, nice to see you here!
Juliet: ...this is my house, I invited you over and we arrived in the same car....

maybe he's also absent minded so, bets are open: is Benjamin really absent minded and perceptive? :D
btw, sorry for the very dark pictures..as soon as I have more money I'll buy garden lights! my computer has this issue with very dark images, but maybe you'll see it lighter than I see it! anyway, garden lights are on the list...


same problem here.. I need better indoor lights as well!

Anyway: while Juliet was cooking (= preparing autumn salad to avoid burning, as it was her first time cooking), Benjamin stared at her and remembered that his parking ticket was to expire at some point.. (:D) so either he should leave or change it...but we're not allowed to know which of the two options he wished for... :D


What a lovely family picture! Aren't they cute all together eating Juliet's first home made dinner?

Noodle: how long am I to stay here to be in the picture? I want to go to bed...


Juliet: do you like my salad Ben? I prepared it just for you <3
Benjamin: *caugh caugh* yes Juliet, it's *caugh caugh* delicious *caugh caugh*

it wasn't bad actually, it was of "normal" quality..


Benjamin: ...[it doesn't matter how good is the food you prepare... you're too beautiful and I can't take my eyes off you...]
Juliet: ... [Hedwig..he's staring at me! what does it mean? that's creepy!]
He probably likes you Juliet! Try to flirt and see how he reacts and we will know..


Juliet: ...[he keeps staring at me...that's really creepy...]
[so are you Juliet...so are you...]
Juliet: [and I would really love to start flirting with him but I'm stuck!]
Juliet: [ok, I finally managed to face him and....OMG!!!!]
What are you staring at, Juliet?????


Juliet: he has...he has...OMG!
What???


Juliet:.. he has hairs on his wrist! I had never seen this feature before! did it come with showtime EP?
.... *rofl*


Juliet: oh sweety I like you so much...and you're special, with those hairs on your wrist..they make you..unique
Benjamin: thank you Juliet.. I like you a lot too...[are you going to ask me to sleepover or not?]
Noodle: zzzz [mmm lovely dustbin...see you in the morning...]


Eventually she asked him to sleepover and he agreed :)
But first they went stargazing..with all the free yard they have..they chose to stargaze at the wall...
(Sorry again for the dark picture)


I think these two were meant to be together! They had syncronized dreams :D

Benjamin: I forgot to change the parking ticket!
Juliet: I'm so happy to have Noodle in my life...
Benjamin: I'd love to have a sparkling house with Juliet
Juliet: I forgot to change the parking ticket! 
you don't even have a car Juliet! 
Juliet: Edit: Benjamin forgot to change the parking ticket!
Benjamin: oh what a lovely sparkling house we'll have!
Juliet: you're so right Benjamin!
Benjamin: we're really going to paint our future together...
Juliet: ..we'll have lots of colours to paint with!


In the morning Benjamin had to leave... and suddenly Juliet realised in the toilet that she still hadn't found a job!
She looked in the paper but there was no job in the cooking career so she went to the restaurant and got the job :) 
Congratulations Juliet!


Later on Noodle started socializing with a passing by raccoon...

Raccoon: hey mate, do you know where I can find half-eaten chicken leg to eat? I'm starving!
Noodle: I've no idea...but I have the friendly trait and I want to play with you so let's play!

While they were playing Noodle got the playful trait!


Later that night Juliet called Benjamin and asked him out!

Where will they go for their first date?
Will we see some romance?
Will we find out more of Benjamin's traits?
Is he really perceptive and absent minded? 


Here ends chapter 1! Stay tuned for chapter 2 ;)
And if you liked it, leave a comment here or in the forum and give a rec :)







No comments:

Post a Comment